Travel

I'm Hong.Today I'm going to talk about traveling in Phetchaburi during my semester break.

Me and my mother and many other siblings have agreed that we will go on a trip by train which is exciting so much for me because it's the first time I remember taking the train but my mom told me that I used to take the train when I was a kid but I can't remember. We went to buy train tickets this morning of the day and then traveled in the evening of the next day. We took the train for a long time and we arrived at Cha-am train station which is our destination station.

When we arrived, relatives in Phetchaburi drove us to his house.On that day, when we arrived at the accommodation, we made an appointment to go to the animal farm and eat lunch in the nearby restaurant. At the animal farm when I arrived, I was very excited, I met a lot of different kinds of animals some of which I had never seen before, I had a lot of fun feeding them. After that we had lunch and when we finished we went on a trip at Kaeng Krachan Dam is a stop for the view. It's very nice weather and very beautiful too, after the trip is over we go back by car of relatives who live there. I hope to visit here again.



ความคิดเห็น